Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Flag/Banner challenge

 
I have been off work all this week due to surgery on my left hand on Monday.  I was feeling better yesterday and actually made a simple card.  Today was not such a good day as I have had a great deal more pain, some back problems and my stomach is acting up because of all the medication I have been taking.  Hopefully I will be feeling a bit better tomorrow and Friday.  I REALLY need to go back to work on Monday.
 
CAS-ual Fridays has a challenge this week to use banners or flags so I used a couple of Bella Blvd flags on this birthday card for my husband's niece.  It is also my first attempt to use sequins on a project.  I am not sure I like them on this card....I think they are a little too large.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the flags and the cute crochet flowers! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sequins! lovely card! thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...