Friday, November 29, 2013

Secret Santa Gift Box and Card


I am in a Secret Santa gift exchange on one of my Design Teams.  I wanted to make a special gift box and matching card for the gift so this is what I came up with.  I used nearly the last of my beautiful Bo Bunny holiday collection from a few years ago.  Sniff, sniff......I am literally down to just scraps now.
 
For the card, I used the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:
 
I am also entering this project in Paper Issues Christmas Theme: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas and
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
 
Happy Black Friday!  I am headed out to Walgreen's and Michael's and I will be back tomorrow with some more pages.
 
~~Sandi~~
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute set! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and gift box Sandi! Love the colours!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...