Sunday, August 17, 2014

Abby Loves Playing Outside


I have not worked on a 12x12 traditional layout in WEEKS.  Partially because we were on vacation the end of July and first part of August.  Then when I returned I just wasn't feeling motivated.  And I have decided to really enjoy my hobby, I am only going to create when I feel like it.  I really do not do my best work when I am under pressure to produce something.

I used this awesome sketch from Laura Whitaker at Stuck? Sketches.  You can see the details HERE.


As soon as I saw this sketch inspiration struck.  I often do not have a series of photos to use on multi-photo pages.  But while visiting family last month I made sure I took PLENTY of pictures so be prepared for a few multi-photo pages in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today -- I would love it if you left me a comment.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Such a great job with the sketch Sandi and I love te way you used this collection. I agree scrapping is always better whe done for fun! Thanks for playing at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love your colors and your action photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and such a lovely colorful page!
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...