Sunday, February 22, 2015

Surrounded by Love


I am almost done with my wedding album.....lol it will be 12 years this May that Dave and I got married but in my defense I have only been scrapping 7 of those years.  This is one of my favorite pages so far that I have created.  I used this awesome sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches:

http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-scraps-more-sketch-99.html

I am entering it in their sketch #99 challenge....there is still time to enter.  You can see the detail HERE.

I am also entering this in Red Carpet Studios Casablanca Challenge...to use black/white and one other color.

Thanks for stopping by...hope your weekend was wonderful.  Mine was.

~~Sandi~~



9 comments:

  1. Great job on the challenge and the sketch! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches and Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the titlework. Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout! I love the clean lines and all those banners...those are my favorite! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the colours on this one! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I really,. really like this. I love how you made the black/white/red combo work for this layout. Great layers.
    Thanks for playing with us at RCS and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout! Love the sketch, your color choices; BEAUTIFUL job! Thanks for playing along w/ us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black and white with the pop of red. Thank for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, love the way you did the title. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...