Sunday, March 29, 2015

1st Best Friend


While visiting my son earlier this month he told me that he found some pictures of his dog who sadly passed away a couple of years ago.  I had given Coda to Matt when she was just a little puppy and there was no doubt all these years who's dog she was.  She was also my granddaughter Abby's very first dog and 1st best friend.  When Coda passed away, I wanted to make a page for Abby's scrapbook of her but Matt could not find any pictures.  I was thrilled when he handed these to me.  I scanned them and made this page.  I will also make a page with one of these pictures and another one of Matt and a very young Coda that will go in Matt's book.

For this page I found a very unique and wonderful sketch by Brenda Ragsdale.  I flipped it on it's side as my photos were horizontal.  Here is the sketch:


I am entering this page in the Scrappy Friends Challenge which you can see on Brenda's blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by....can you believe it is nearly April???

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Sandi what a fun page and great job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...