Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Noel -- Christmas in July card #18



Rarely do I ever use a card sketch twice but I really liked this sketch so I made another card with it.  A good online friend of mine made this adorable elf and sent it to me a couple of years ago and I have been hoarding it ever since.  He is absolutely adorable and I think he needs to stay in the family so I am going to send this card to my littlest granddaughter Izzy this year.

I used this sketch from Jo's Scrap Shack:



Thanks for stopping by....the work week is almost half over....YAY!!

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you joining us for a 2nd card entry Sandi! I have to admit that I'm with you on this one! This sketch is totally fun and I have used it more then once myself! I think it is the simplicity of it and the versatility that makes this sketch likable. Your granddaughter Izzy is just going to adore that fun and adorable elf! He is very cute, I have to be honest :)
    Thanks again for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge! We do have challenges every week on a Friday with winners announced on Mondays. Please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any challenges and good luck to you!! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy is gonna love that card :) I sure do what a fun little Christmas Elf the sketch was just the right background for this little guy :) I love this sketch too so versatile will be using it quite often I'm thinking :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!! The elf is the cutest thing ever. So glad you decided to join in the sketch a 2nd time :) Thanks for joining in the Fun~day Friday`sketch at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...