Saturday, October 3, 2015

World Card Making Day



Today is one of my favorite days of the year....it is World Card Making Day.  I was able to make 3 cards today and read lots of blogs and entered lots of contests. I really liked this card when I was done making it.  I wish I could say that about all the cards I make but unfortunately I am just not happy with some of them.  But this one is a keeper.  I used this great sketch  and just flipped it 90 degrees from Vive La Verve:


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge
and

I hope you had an awesome day also!  Happy weekend!

~~Sandi~~

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the layering and display! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous fall call - love all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so adorable. Love all your fabulous details. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, stopping by to visit you from my blog "Perfectly Created Chaos!" I saw your lovely card over at the Viva La Verve Challenge and I just had to comment and say how much I like the bright cheerful colors and patterns you used in your design. I also like the fact that you flipped the sketch to make it vertical rather than horizontal. I completely understand what you mean about not always liking what you make! You're right though that this one is definitely a keeper! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...