Sunday, December 20, 2015

An Elfin' Merry Christmas


This little Elf is from the Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge and the frame is a Simon Says Stamp exclusive die from a set called Holiday Frames.  It is one of my favorites and I have used it a bunch of times already this Christmas season.  It is so versatile however because it looks different every time I use it.

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Die Cuttin' Divas Christmas Anything Goes Challenge #246

and Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge -- Die Crazy 

Thanks for stopping by tonight. I hope most of your holiday preparations are complete and you can now rest, relax and enjoy the season.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. awww this is so fun!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is soooo CUTE!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...