Saturday, January 9, 2016

July 2015 Pocket Page #1


Today seemed like a good day to work on some crafty projects and I am happy with what I accomplished.  Tomorrow after the gym, we are doing some grocery shopping and all the laundry but I should be able to get to some more projects.  I am working hard to use up all my stash because there are some awesome new goodies being revealed at this very moment at the CHA show in Anaheim.  That's really a sarcastic statement because if you could see the inventory in my room, there is no way I could use up all my stash in 5 years.  But it sounded good...lol  One of the projects I worked on today was page #1 for my July pocket pages.  All my monthly title cards have the Bella Blvd monthly 3x4 card and a selfie from that month of Dave and I.  
I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme Project Life for one of my pocket cards this month:

The is the card I created with the sketch:


I adapted the sketch a bit and only used 6 round elements and in stead of a photo, I used it as a journaling card.  Here is the spread it was used in:


Thanks for checking out my blog. I need to get up early to hit the gym (it is very crowded this time of year with people starting to get serious about their health and working out.  In fact, it is one of my goals to go to the gym more often this year.  I hate getting up early on the weekend and going while it is still dark but I feel so good the rest of the day when I do.  Are you still on track with any of your goals this year?

~Sandi~

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors in your page. One day I will also try to use up the stash, it helps having a crafty 6 yr old. She loves "helping" mommy craft. So many great products coming out right now at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Sandi. I love how you made your card, perfect for journaling. What a fun PL page too for this week. LOVE LOVE LOVE the red and blue theme on everything. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great :) That layout is just pouring out the love you have for each other :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures, and elements are spot on, and your colors are perfect!!! What a totally beautiful layout!!!!! I loveeee your card, and everything else about your page. :) Thank you for playing with Sketches in Thyme Project Life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme PL Style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi - I love this card! The colors and the round elements are just fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at SIT PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card & spread are fabulous!!!! I love the colors & the design!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do great work in whatever crafty thing you do Sandi!...LOVE THIS and the page is great! Thanks again for joining in at SIT project Life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nautical page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...