Monday, March 21, 2016

Donut Worry.....Be Happy


It seems to be a law of nature that when most children become teenagers (especially boys), they do not like to have their picture taken.  Such is the case with my 14 year old grandson Jacob. I am getting fewer and fewer photos of him so when I get one I need to make sure it gets documented.  This picture was taken nearly 2 years ago when Jake and his brother were down here visiting us in Florida.  I have NO clue why it has taken me this long to scrap it.  However I found it this past weekend and found the perfect sketch to use to document this moment in time from Universal Studios.  This sketch is from the March Anything Goes Challenge at Clique Kits.


I love all the negative space on this page and how the focus is on my handsome grandson.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...even though it is Monday I hope it is a good day for you.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. I love this. The title is so much fun. Love the negative black space, it is perfect for a teenage boy layout. Really love the framing and how it really focuses on his face. Glad you "found" it and got it documented. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I didn't think about dividing the picture up for this challenge! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you divided the picture! And I love the black background. Thanks for joining in the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the title! HA! thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great idea with the black background! wonderful layout :) Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun, and cute title! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits anything goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...