Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Best Vacation Ever




We had an awesome time when my son and his boys came down here to Florida earlier this month.  Adam stayed 5 days and the boys stayed 10 days.  I have a lot of memory keeping to do of those days and I have already jumped in and started my documenting.  This picture was taken at the end of a VERY long day at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  We had an awesome time and at the end of the day we were all still smiling....lol  I used this sketch from Grand Diva's Scrappy Place and I am entering it in her sketch challenge:


I am also entering it in Rochelle's This or That challenge:

I had to use butterflies or birds and I added a little wooden bird that I painted yellow.  He is sitting on the left side of the wood title that says"Our Family"

I am also entering this page in Kelly's Mood Board challenge.  I took my inspiration from the word "Summer" and the general overall theme of summer and summer vacation for my page. I also used nearly every color that is pictured. Here is her awesome mood board.

I just love the Scrappy Friends challenge because with a little planning and creativity, I can enter 3 challenges with just one page.  And I love that.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I love that, too.  :)

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous picture and page!! Sounds like you had a marvelous time with them. LOVE the papers you used and all the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colorful layout! Wonderful take on all three challenges. Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...