Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine Tag



I am sharing a tag that I made for a Valentine gift swap that I am in with a small group of crafty friends. I know that she likes coffee as much as I do so in addition to some papercrafting gifts, there are a few coffee themed gifts also. It was so much fun to put together.  I don't know what is more fun....putting together a fun gift like this or receiving one .

I used this sketch from Your Next Stamp:



I just flipped it and put that sweet little girl on the left in an oval instead of a rectangle. That sweet coffee lover is one of my favorite stamps from Your Next Stamp and is called Ellie Loves Lattes.
I am entering this tag in the sketch challenge you can see HERE
and
I am also entering this tag in the Simon Say Stamp's Wednesday CUTE challenge

Well we made it through hump day...only 2 more work days left in my week. Thank you for popping in.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the bright and happy colors, Sandi!So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Cute” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...