Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop #5



Back again as promised with my 5th card for the awesome Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop. Have you linked up your projects yet? There are loads of awesome prizes let alone all the beautiful projects to inspire you while you sip your morning (or evening) cuppa joe. I am currently sipping my second cup. Here is my 5th card that I made:



I LOVE my Doodlebug Cream and sugar collection....don't you just love those sweet images and bright happy summery colors? I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Use Patterned Paper Challenge because they were featuring Doodlebug products AND I used some adorable patterned paper.

I used this sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap and I am entering it into their sketch challenge:



But getting back to the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop....I am really excited about this bloghop...there are 77 sponsors and TONS of prizes, inspiration and freebies. Just enter a summer themed, coffee themed card on THIS post for a chance to enter. And do not forget to check out all the other entries...many have blog candy. And speaking blog candy....I have a small blog candy prize. I recently won a prize from Latina Crafters (who has some awesome coffee themed items) so I got an extra stamp to give away along with a package of my favorite post it notes ever from Cocoa Daisy. To be eligible to win this little prize just enter a card in the hop and leave the number of your entry in a comment on this or any other of my summer coffee lovers blog hop posts. I will pick and post a winner on Sunday evening July 2. Here is the prize I am offering:




Well....that is about is.  My 2 cups of coffee has fueled my tank and I am going to head to my creative space and work on a couple more cards and a layout of my Dad's recent 85th birthday.

Hope you pop in again later.
~~Sandi~~

16 comments:

  1. I'm number 267! Gorgeous card, love the faces on the beans and the cups in the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...Look at those happy coffee beans! Such a cute card Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Doodlebug too and this is such a fun line! Love your fun card, great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute beans on your card, Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute coffee card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!
    My last entry was #513! And we're not even
    half way through yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Your cute beans go cute with that background paper! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and an amazing take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those papers too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cutee that you added the coffee bean on your card
    and that DP soo sweet
    lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those papers and coffee beans are so cute on your card. One of my entries is #561. I've noticed though that some people's entries have been deleted so posting numbers could change. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch. Super cute card and an awesome give away too :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! Love those happy coffee beans and great BG paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...