Monday, May 21, 2018

Magic Moments






I m still working on my granddaughters' Disney album from our trip nearly a year ago. I found the perfect sketch for this page at Let's Get Sketchy. Here is their May 1st sketch:


They are collaborating this month with Paper Issues with their sketch....how cool is that? Paper Issues is my favorite online group for inspiration and fun chatter. And the Paper Issues shop that Cassie Box runs is THE BEST!!
That is about it for now....it is off to work I go. Happy Monday!

~~Sandi~~



7 comments:

  1. As always, terrific page Sandi! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page!! I'm so glad the sketch was helpful in getting your Disney pages done! Thanks for joining us this month at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful work that I am excited about seeing ☆Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...