Thursday, March 28, 2019

Week 10 Abby Turns 11




Time to share another spread in my Traveler's Notebook. I am really being inspired by the monthly challenges that Lisa and Lori are putting out there. I used (and loved!) Lisa's sketch:



Lori's challenge was to use washi tape on my TN layout. I used my favorite thin glitter washi tape on the left side of the spread to create separation between the two patterned papers.

If you want to play along you can get all the details on Lisa's Blog My Creative Endeavors and on Lori's Blog My Happy Life. One project get's you two chances to win.

I am also entering this page in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. 

Thanks for dropping in....
~~Sandi~~




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandi!! I love these papers and that banner is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch for TN Time March 2019! Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful spread, Sandi! Love your take on the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...