Monday, April 22, 2019

April Stick It Down Card Sketch

I did not get a chance to make too many East cards this year because of all the home renovations going on. Until a few days ago....all the "stuff" from my walk-in closet had been jammed into my scraproom. I found it difficult to be very creative in there with the clutter and disarray. But I found the above awesome sketch at Stick It Down and knew it would be perfect to create this card:



I am entering it in their sketch challenge....you can see all the details HERE

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a very productive week.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Perfect spring colors...love the paint splatter green! Your little chicks and bunny are adorable. :-)What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love that the sketch inspired you in your crowded scrap area. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Love the layers! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    Monica- Card DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...