Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 14



I love working in my Traveler's Notebook. This year I am documenting one thing from every week and I am really enjoying the process. Especially when I have an awesome sketch and challenge. Here is Lisa's sketch from TN Time With Lisa and Lori:



I added an extra picture on the right hand page but other that that I stayed pretty true top the sketch. For Lori's portion of the challenge she required us to incorporate a hidden element so I used hidden journaling.....here is my journal card out of the pocket:




I was able to enter both challenges with this one project:

Lisa's Sketch Challenge on her blog My Creative Endeavors
and
Lori's Hidden Element Challenge on her blog My Happy Life 

I am already looking forward to the new challenge in just a couple of days. I have plenty of pages to catch up on in my TN.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Sandi! Love the clear pocket and awesome take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sandi! I love the hidden journaling and that pretty floral paper! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...