Sunday, January 19, 2020

Have a Narly Valentine's Day



I really enjoy making Valentine cards....probably because I love telling my family that I love them. I saw this challenge to use something new and something old on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and I just had to play along. This is the second card that I created for this challenge. I recently bought the Diagonal Gift Card Pocket and the Winter Narwhal and I used them for this card for my youngest son and his girlfriend.
I found that not only is the pocket perfect to tuck a gift card or some cash into, it is also the perfect place to add a little sentiment card for an easy interactive card like this:
Nearly everything else on this card is from my older Lawn Fawn stash....the partial sentiment that says Valentine's Day is from the How You Bean? Conversation Heart Add-on stamp set, the die cut hearts are from the How You Bean? Shaker add-on die set. For the water the narwhal is swimming in I used the Lawn Cuts Stitched Hillside Borders. Finally the paper is from my favorite Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad that I have had FOREVER....Let's Polka.

Well there you have it.....two Valentines completed about 18 more to go....lol
Thanks for dropping in and checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...