Sunday, June 7, 2020

Congratulations Jacob


It makes me sad that my grandson Jake was graduating from high school this year. The pandemic hit and the last couple of months and all the senior class activities were cancelled or moved to virtual celebrations. Sad. But there is no way that Grandma is going to not recognize Jake's accomplishments and celebrate and spoil him....after all he is the one who made me a grandma. I made a shaker card with green stars for his school colors and I stuffed this card with a big fat check. He probably will like that most of all. Here is a look at Jake in his cap and gown. Note: the picture was taken at the end of the 6 week stay at home order and the hair salons were not yet open. We were teasing Jacob that he was not going to be able to get that cap on his unruly head of curly hair....but he did it....lol. I think he looks handsome and WAY too grown up.


I used this card sketch from Stick It Down for my card:

I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #442 - #443
and 
the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Masculine Challenge

That is it for now....thanks for checking out my blog.

~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. Oh your card is fabulous! And what a handsome grandson you have! :) Congrats to him on his H.S. graduation...during this pandemic year! I love your graduation paper, and the green behind it is perfect. You did a wonderful job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love you used the same green that matches the cap and gown. Congrats to your grandson.
    Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stellar! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Stick It Down June Card Sketch challenge! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...