Saturday, February 20, 2021

Loyal Bubba



Another page to share from the album I am working on for my niece of their dog who recently crossed the rainbow bridge. Luckily she does not read my blog so I can post it here. I used this Scrappy Friend sketch by Rochelle Spears and am entering it in her challenge.


I am also entering it in Stacey's Scrappy Friends Challenge which was this Tic-Tac-Toe board:

I went straight down the right hand row with an arrow, enamel dots and stickers.

The last challenge I am entering this in is
I embossed the paw prints on the cardstock in the upper right of the adorable doggie photo.

That's it for tonight....I will be back tomorrow to share another page from this album.

~~Sandi~~


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright blues and sweet photo! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...