Friday, May 6, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #172



Well the birthday month is about wrapping up. This is the last card I have to make until June and this one is for my sister who is a real animal lover. Me, not so much. I mean it's not that I don't like animals, I just didn't want any living with me. But nearly 3 years ago my hubby talked me into getting a French Bulldog puppy since I was retired and I became smitten. Our Daphne is the light of our life and keeps me company all day. I colored the Frenchie on this card to look like our girl.


I used all Newton's Nook products on this card except for the brown and white cardstock. I love that paw print stencil. I am entering this card in the 

Well, that is all for now. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. My neighbor has a Frenchie, and I'm smitten with him too! Your sweetie is just the cutest! Your birthday card will definitely be enjoyed by your sister! So glad you were inspired to join our Birthday challenge at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and your dog is adorable!!!! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Sending hugs. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...