Monday, November 12, 2012

Cards for Carol



I made this card for a dear online friend of mine.  Carol loved to make cards and made many, many cards and sent them to Operation Write Home.  Unfortunately a few months ago, due to Carol's helath and her daughter's illness (her daughter was her care giver), Carol had to move into a nursing home.  She is unable to make cards anymore and is no longer online.  The changes in Carols' life have been difficult for her and I recently got her address and want to bless her like she blessed so many others.....by sending her cards.  I made this card and a few others and I am sending them to her so she will have some cards to send out to family and friends.  I included thank you cards, birthday cards, Thanksgiving cards, Christmas cards and some thinking of you cards.  If you would like to join me in my "Cards for Carol" please leave me your email address in the comments sections and I will contact you with Carol's address. I suggest making one card to bless her and one card for her to give away.
 
I used Artful Delight's sketch for this card:
 
 
I am also entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Challenge to make a sympathy or thinking of you card.
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just wonderful and what a sweet friend you are to be thinking of Carol. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet to bless Carol with cards!!!
    this is a beauty and i am so glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the faux stitching, love how that pops off the card. Many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!! Love that fun patterned paper and you did an amazing job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the purple with the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...