Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Napkin Holder

 
I love shopping at thrift stores because you never know what you will find.  A couple of months ago I picked up a couple of these wooden gift boxes for 50 cents apiece.
 
 
I worked on one of them yesterday and it is now a holiday napkin holder:
 

 
Here is the back:
 
 
I used Crate Paper's Peppermint collection and I am entering it into
Go Fish Challenges to make a home decor project and
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 50 cents?? SCORE!!!!!! I love combing thru thrift stores to find some goodies to revamp and make cute! Crafters look at things with a different eye than anyone else.....everything I see can be revamped into something wonderful.....which is why my hubby keeps me away from the thrift stores when he can....lol. I really love this.....not a lotta people woulda thunk to use it this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin cute!!! The snow globe on the back is just darling and so creative!! I love your take on holiday wrapping :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...