Sunday, November 25, 2012

Owl I Want For Christmas

 
 
I love using non-traditional Christmas colors to make holiday projects.  The Lawn Fawn papers used on this tag are not even from a Christmas collection but rather from Dewey Decimal.  The Christmas owl image and sentiment is one of my new favorites and I inked it up for the first time for this project.  I will probably end up using this tag on a card for my hubby or I may stick it in one of his gifts with a little personal message on the back. (wink, wink)
 
I am entering this tag in Lawnscaping's tag challenge:
 

I am linking this project up to Paper Issues "My Favorite" theme as this was definitely one of my favorite projects of 2012. 
 


5 comments:

  1. this is FANTASTIC! My goodness! Saw this on Facebook and immediately had to come over and check it out! Love it. So glad you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and brown together - this is just so fabulous!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute - he'll absolutely love it (especially if you spice it up with a note on the back, hee hee) thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo sweet...!! love the color combo.. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Dewey Decimal with those cute snowflakes for a Christmas tag, so si cute and perfectly matched, I LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...