Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Reyna

 
 
Reyna has recently become part of our family and is turning 6 this week. I wanted to make her a special birthday card so I turned to my very favorite of all time birthday collection.....Birthday Bash by Imaginisce.  I punch an oval window in the polka dot paper so the birthday cake rub-on could shine through and I used this sketch by Imaginisce:
 
 
I am entering it in their monthly challenge which you can see HERE.
 
My three pattern papers are:
The polka dot paper, the paper at the bottom of the card and I cut the "Happy Birthday to You" sentiment out of a third paper.  All the papers are from the Birthday Bash collection.
 
My three embellishments are:
The balloons
The twine
The birthday cake rub-on
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...