Monday, October 30, 2017

It's Awesome Being 6



My youngest grandchild turned 6 in August and although I wasn't able to be there with her, I had spent 2 weeks with her this summer and we made some life long memories together. I got some pictures of Izzy's big day from my son and I wanted to document her celebrations. I used the right side of this awesome 2 page sketch from Let's Scrap:

Instead of the film strip in the lower right hand corner I added that adorable chipboard girl with the balloons. And I used 2 small horizontal pictures on the left side of the page to leave room for my journaling.

Thanks for stopping by tonight....can you believe that October is just about over? This year has flown by much too fast.

~~Sandi~~


6 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Sad that you couldn't be with her on her day, but great pictures and a great way to document! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us a Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that paper collection :) so glad you could play along with us this time at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout. Glad you shared your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy layout. Thanks for joining us at Let's scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout. I love your colour choices, and TH e pink really pops. Yum cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Scrap Sketches’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...