Thursday, October 5, 2017

Warm Wishes



I thought about and planned out this card in my head all day at work today. I saw this sketch at
Little Tangles and the wheels in my head start turning.



I used one of my older but favorite Neat and Tangled stamps and heat embossed the image/sentiment in silver on navy card stock. I dry embossed a sheet of foiled cardstock with some snowflakes. I wish it photographed better...this card is really shiny. I took the color combination from the
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 425 to use Navy Silver and White


I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Christmas Challenge

Well, hockey season has started and my team is on and playing a very exciting game and I do not want to miss any of it.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~


4 comments:

  1. Love a blue Christmas card, Sandi! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful holiday card! Love the silver snowflakes! So glad you were inspired to join us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely awesome card, Sandi! I love the colors that you've used.. and just imagining the shine on the foiled cardstock is making me excited! What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at the Little Tangles challenge!
    Ashwini, LT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic use of the sketch!! Love your clean, modern design and the colours are so stylish. I'm so glad you joined us at Little Tangles!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...