Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day



I really enjoyed myself today....I set aside a large block of time today just for me and I sat and made cards for a good portion of that time. There are some awesome sketches, challenges, inspiration and prizes out there so after a couple of hours looking at and logging several challenges and blogs, I got busy. First up is this card I made for my brother-in-law's birthday later this month. I used this fabulous sketch from Kristine Davidson foe Jillibean Soup and all the products except for the cardstock and enamel dots are from my Jillibean Soup stash.
I am entering this card in the Sketch Challenge on the Jillibean Soup blog and over at Simon Says Stamps World Card Making Day blog post HERE.

Well that is it for this post but I made 8 cards in the last 24 hours so you can bet there are more posts to come.

~~Sandi~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...