Saturday, August 31, 2019

We Will Miss You







I really love the memory keeping that I am doing in my Traveler's Notebooks this year. And I love the TN challenges that Lisa and Lori are sponsoring on their blogs. The monthly challenge is called TN Time With Lisa and Lori. Lisa usually creates an awesome sketch and Lori has a challenge to include if you want to enter both challenges with one page. I love a 2 for 1 challenge. Here is the sketch of Lisa's:


I am entering this page in the challenge on Lisa's blog My Creative Endeavors



Lori challenged us to use our favorite color. My favorite color is aqua which I used for the background of my spread. I am entering this layout over at her blog

That's about it for now....back to monitoring Hurricane Dorian and praying that it misses us on the east coast of Florida but also misses our friends and relatives in the Carolinas.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful spread Sandi! I love pink and aqua together! Stay safe, my thoughts are with you! Thanks for joining us at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...