Friday, August 9, 2019

Pool Party






After documenting my granddaughters' trip here to Florida in an album for them, I decided to add some extra pages in my 52 Favorites Traveler's Notebook so I could remember all the moments and not just the top moments. I love how easily some 12x12 traditional layout sketches adapt to the Traveler's Notebook size canvas. I used the single page August sketch from Stick It Down:


Well it is a quiet, lazy summer afternoon....way too hut and muggy to go pull weeds so I think I might head back to my craft room and see what else I can pull together. Thanks for visiting my blog.

~~Sandi~~


3 comments:

  1. Love that you turned the 12x12 sketch into a TN Spread... very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sketch looks fab in a TN, works so well. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted this sketch on TN, absolutely fabulous job!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...