Friday, August 23, 2019

Surprise Party Guests






I was looking through my granddaughters' scrapbooks recently and saw that I have fallen behind in documenting their last two birthdays. So, I printed off the photos and picked the sketches and got to work. This is the first one that I completed. It documents Abby's 10th birthday when Dave and I drove up to Chicago from Florida as a surprise. It was fun attending her party which was at a roller rink even if we did not get on roller skates ourselves. I use the double page sketch from



Here is a closer look at each page:








That is about it for now.....Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend.

~~Sandi~~





5 comments:

  1. What a fun party page Sandi! I like the bright colors and that scalloped border! Awesome job! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page. Great mix of patterns and colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love your colour choice and the patterned paper background! Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout :) and love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! I love the patterns you chose! It just screams birthday! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...