Wednesday, August 14, 2019

You Are Flippin' Fantastic





These colors are probably my favorite colors to craft with so needless to say, I had a great deal of fun putting this card together. I had never inked up this darling little crab stamp set from Your Next Stamp until now. What was I waiting for??? I used this fun sketch from one of my favorite designers....Julee Tilman at Mojo Monday:

I am entering this card in 3 challenges:




That's about it for today....2 blog posts in one day!! Thanks for coming by my blog to peek at what I have been up to.

~~Sandi~~



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this card totally makes me smile, Sandi! So fabulous. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! The colors are cheery and the stripes add whimsy. Great card the for the YNS challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...