Saturday, October 19, 2019

Wishing You a Frightful Howloween





I am excited to bring you the third card this month that I created with an awesome sketch from Sketch-n-Scrap celebrating World Card Making Day (month). I am so honored to have been asked to be one of the guest designers this month. Here is Lisa's awesome sketch that I used for the above card:



Because my image was so large, I decided to make this a 5x7 card. I like switching it up every now and then in my papercrafting. Being in a rut hampers my creativity. Do you find that to be the case?

I just love that little French bulldog image from Simon Says Stamp that I used on this card. I have been collection French Bulldog stamps for a couple of years now hoping that after I retire we could find a Frenchie pup to add to our family. In September this little beauty joined our family.


Her name is Daphne and she is adorable and loving and also at times very rambunctious and mischievous but I guess that is what being puppy parents is all about. It is exhausting keeping up with her and training her but we love her.

I hope you will join along and play with us this month....there is an awesome prize to be had. You can see all the details HERE 

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Halloween challenge.

Thanks for checking out my blog....have an awesome weekend.
~~Sandi~~




1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, I love your coloring! Your sweet puppy is so adorable, can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...