Sunday, October 20, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #62

I needed to make a get well card for a friend and my favorite stamp set to use is my older
Lawn Fawn set and I also wanted to enter the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #62.
Here is the card I made:


As you can see, I did not go with a Halloween theme but instead I was inspired to make a horizontal 4.5 x 5.5 card. I used a navy background and the same colors....I even used the hearts along the bottom of the card and enamel dots. Thank you Lawn Fawn for inspiring this card from beginning to end.

Well I hope you had a fun weekend. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Love this ... had I had the time to make a card for this challenge i was going to do something similar with the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...