Saturday, October 5, 2019

World Card Making Day (Month)





I am always excited about World Card Making Day but I am even more so this year as I have been invited to be a guest designer at Sketch-N-Scrap for their MONTH long celebration of card making. I love the card sketches at Sketch-N-Scrap and almost always play along every month with all of them. Here is the first WCMD card sketch that I used for the above card:


Of course, I made a coffee themed card which is my favorite type of card to make....I make them for all occasions. I am even in a monthly coffee card swap....FUN!

I hope you will play along with us this month. Sketch-N-Scrap not only has awesome card sketches but the scrapbook page sketches are inspiring and awesome also. You can see all the details on WCMD (month) HERE

I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Think Pink Challenge 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.....I will be back next Saturday with another card and
Sketch-N-Scrap sketch.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing card Sandi! Love all your coffee themed cards, they always inspire me! Thanks for Guest Designing for us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...