Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Happy Birthday, Friend



I have a dear friend with whom I have been friends nearly 50 years. Her birthday is coming up and I wanted to make sure that I remembered it with a card. Newton's Nook has a fun Inky Paws
going right now so I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets of theirs and paired it with this fun cactus paper. I am entering this card in their challenge.


I am also entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday #436 - #437 Anything Goes Challenge

That is it for now....I have some cards that I want to work on today. I will be back later to share them here along with a 12x12 scrapbook page that I just finished.

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay home.
~~Sandi~~

3 comments:

  1. She will love it! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you followed through with the entire cactus theme right down to the designer paper. It really pulls the whole card together. Thank you for joining us at Inky Paws this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cacti paper looks fabulous with the cactus in his mug! I, too, love this set! Hope your friend has an amazing birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...