Friday, April 3, 2020

Vintage Christmas Market 49

I have been trying to finish up some projects during this tome of staying home to stay healthy. I am happy to say that I have finished my 2019 Traveler's Notebook in the last couple of days. This is week 49. I used this awesome sketch from Lisa Hidy and am entering it in the 
 I am also entering it at Lori's blog My Happy Life
Lori's challenge was to use green:
Well that is about it...I started my 2020 Traveler's Notebook yesterday so I think I am going to work on that a bit and then maybe take a little nap.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and stay safe and healthy.
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. First of all - congrats on finishing your 2019 TN! I still have a lot of weeks to fill in and I've only done 2 weeks so far in my 2020 TN! This spread is so cute! I love your mix of greens and you did a great job with the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love all the green and that gnome is just to cute! You rocked the 2019 TN!! I have 2 more spreads to go in mine, hoping to finish it up by the end of the month!! Thanks for joining us again this month at TN Time with Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...