Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hola


I had a lot of fun creating this card. I was excited when I found the avocado paper in my stash since I had a brand new stamp from Paper Smooches with an avocado on it. I hope my friend Suzanne likes avocados because this is on the way to her for her birthday nest week although it would work perfectly as a masculine birthday card also.

The current challenge at Paper Smooches is to create something happy. That is easy-peasy with their stamps because they always make me smile. I am entering this card in the Happy Challenge
You can see all the details HERE


You can check out all the fun stamps, stencils and dies at:

I am also entering this card at Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes #434 - #435

Well that is it for now....I am going into my craft room and I will be back soon to share what I create. Thanks for dropping in. Stay safe.

~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...