Thursday, April 30, 2020

Where We Live

I am very fortunate to live in an area where people spend money to come and visit. The charming town of Flagler Beach still has a nostagic feel of old Florida to it. That is part of why we love it here but it sure can get busy in the summer. A few years ago Southern Living named Flagle Beach one of the Top Ten Best Kept Secrets of the South. Ha! Well the secret is out now...lol But we still love it here. For this page I used the Day 14 sketch from Paper Issues Stay Sketchy challenge'

I am also entering this page in the Lasting Memories Word Play Challenge #495
R -- rectangular photos
A- aqua colored paper
I -- ink on the journaling card
N -- Nuvo drops

I am entering this page in the Simon Says Stamps Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge as well.

That is it for now....thanks for popping in.
~~Sandi~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...