Sunday, May 24, 2020

Adulting Is Hard


Here is my sixth card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop and my favorite so far. This bloghop is so much fun....I really look forward to it. Their is an abundance of inspiration and fun prizes from over 80 sponsors. You have until Friday May 29th to link up a coffee/tea themed project or two to be eligible for the prizes. Why not join us?


I am also entering this card in the Tuesday Throwdown Tic Tac Toe Challenge


I went right across the middle and used green, a die (to cut out my little piggy) and a stencil.
Tic Tac Toe challenges are one of my favorite and I loved playing along with this one.

Finally I am also entering this card in the 

That is about it for now. Thank you for stopping by my blog. See you tomorrow for another project. Enjoy the holiday weekend but stay safe.

~~Sandi~~

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Love that cute piggy with it's coffee. I agree adulting is hard. Coffee sure does help. Hope you have a great week.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this, because adulting is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, Sandi! Thanks so much for sharing your art in our challenge. What a joy to have you join us. Please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love that cute pig!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...