Sunday, May 10, 2020

Fifth Grade


I love this school picture from a year ago of my beautiful granddaughter Abby so I decided to make a page for my personal scrapbook with it. I am entering this page in the 

I did the diagonal row of Flowers--Enamel Dots-- Chipboard

The layout may look a little crooked but I can guarantee you that it is straight in real life...my camera scanned it a little wonky...lol

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I will be back later to share another project with you.

~~Sandi~~

6 comments:

  1. Bright and colourful layout! Love how you used all those borders for a background. Cool! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you split the page in two. On the one side, I love the variety of strips to brighten up the plain blue cardstock, and on the other side, all the cute little embellishments on the card. I also love how the black stands out. Very nice work. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab page. Fantastic work & stash use. Thanks for your cute challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun and colorful background! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you have used on this layout, Sandi, and all if those fun embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun layout!!! I love the bright, cheerful colors you choose and the use of the black with all the bright colors really makes the colors pop even more. I don't know if you thought about adding black around your photo but a thin mat of black under your pink photo mat (or maybe the blue mat) might really make your picture pop out a little more from the background. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash. -- Karen Y.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...