Saturday, May 2, 2020

Week 11 Maui


Our trip to Hawaii in early March was awesome despite being somewhat overshadowed by the Covid-19 pandemic which was really ramping up back here on the mainland while we were there. But the beauty of the islands, the positivity of the people and the delicious food will long remain in our memory. I plan on documenting the whole trip in a separate Traveler's Notebook but our time in Maui definitely belongs in my 2020 52 Favorites TN.  I used this awesome TN sketch from Lisa Hidy and am entering it at her sketch challenge on her blog My Creative Endeavors 



I am also entering this spread in Lori's above challenge. I am using my current favorite colors to create with coral and aqua and my favorite embellishments are stickers....especially those funky font Bella Blvd alpha stickers. You can see all the details on Lori's blog My Happy Life.

That is about it for now. I will be back soon to share another fun project.
~~Sandi~~

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spread Sandi!! I just love those sticker letters and your color combo as well! Sounds like a wonderful time, that picture of Maui is gorgeous! Love your pocket/tag too! Thanks for joining us at TN Time w/ Lisa & Lori this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you were able to take your trip before all the craziness really hit! What a great place to get away to! Your spread is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Thanks so much for sharing with us at TN Time With Lisa & Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...