Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sending You a Latte Birthday Wishes


I was busy in my craft room making a mess but also making a couple of cute cards for the 
Coffee Lovers Bloghop and a couple of other challenges. I love these Coffee Lovers Bloghops and really look forward to them to build my stash of cards. You can join the fun....there are loads of prizes as well as awesome cards and projects to inspire you. Check out the details HERE


I am also entering this card in the My Favorite Things Color Challenge 141


Finally, I am also entering this card in 
and 
Die Cut Diva's Make It A Beverage Challenge....I love the wonky stitched rectangle that I die cut for my image and sentiment to sit on.

That is it for now.....thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be back soon with another card to share.

~~Sandi~~

8 comments:

  1. Adorable stamp and coloring. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image, lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Love the layers on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and great sentiment. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...