Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Paper Smooches Rainbow Challenge


I made this card this morning to send to a friend who recently did something very nice for me. That rainbow (once I counts all the different colored pieces) was so fun to put together. Paper Smooches has A Rainbows Challenge going right now and today is the last day to enter. I used sentiments from two different stamp sets for this card.

I am also entering this card in the Sugar Pea Meant To Be Sent Challenge 
and 

There you go....a three for one card. I have not done that in awhile. Thanks for checking out my blog. I will be back later or tomorrow morning with another card to share.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...