Friday, July 31, 2020

You So Cheesy


I have been enjoying my huge Bella Blvd stash all week while crafting. Everything on this fun page featuring my adorable granddaughter is from Bella Blvd. I used this perfect sketch #204 from 
Sketch-n-Scrap and am entering it their July Challenges.


I stuck to the sketch pretty closely except I eliminated the items in the upper right corner since the background paper was so busy.

Well, that is it for now....today is the deadline to enter this challenge so I need to get busy. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I hope this hurricane stays way off our coast.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout Sandi! I love that background paper, so fun and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...