Sunday, July 19, 2020

Season's Greetings


It is July and this is the month I start creating my Christmas cards. The current challenge at 
Paper Smooches is Color Pop.....black, white and a pop of one other color. 

I laid in bed one night before falling asleep and thought up this card and I am happy tp report that it turned out pretty closed to how I imagined it. That is not always the case.

About a month ago Kim, the owner of Paper Smooches announced that she is retiring and will no longer be designing new Paper Smooches stamps and dies. I was sad to hear that but happy for Kim personally. I retired a little over a year ago and I am loving retired life.(I just wish this pandemic was over so I could get out and about again.) 

There is a big 50% sale going on this month at the Paper Smooches store....you should pop over and get some of these cute stamps before they are gone for good. Here is the link:  http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com


That is it for now. I will be back tomorrow to share a scrapbook page I created this weekend.
~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...