Thursday, July 23, 2020

You Rock


I feel so badly for all the teenagers that were looking forward to graduations this year. Both my grandsons were graduating. Jacob was graduating from high school and Cole graduated from 8th grade. Due to the pandemic, there was no big ceremony, no prom, no parties. It basically sucked but I still want to celebrate the achievements of my grandsons. So I created this page for Jacob's album and I will be creating one for Cole's album as well as 2 for my personal scrapbook.

I used this great Page Maps sketch for this page. It was the featured sketch for 
I used the third photo spot for my journaling on this challenging year.


That is it for now....I am off to shower and wash my hair and I am hoping for some extended craft time in my happy place today.

~~Sandi~~

1 comment:

  1. It's a great take on the sketch! I love the starry paper along with all the splatters! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...