Monday, October 31, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #177

I really liked this sketch when I saw it and I wanted to play this month over at Creative Scrappers because they have an awesome prize from a new to me scrapbook kit company named Boys Rule Scrapbook kits. I have 2 sons and 2 grandsons so I do ALOT of boy/masculine pages.  I really need to get acquainted with Boys Rule!!  And what better way to do so than to win a prize from them??? You can see more information on them HERE.

Here's the layout that I did with their sketch:


I just LOVE this picture of Jacob and Abby that I took last year.  I used a bunch of different papers from a number of different manufacturers but I like how it turned out.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...