Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge #54

We have a really fun challenge over at The Paper Variety this week:


Oh, the possibilities with this challenge!  I decided to make my first altered canvas.


This project started out as an 8x8 bright green canvas with large fuschia colored lady bugs--EEEK!  I picked it up for only $1 at my local thrift store, gave the canvas several coats of white paint and adhered the burlap with spray adhesive.  The owls were gifted to me by our my dear friend Abby and the sentiment is from Little Yellow Bicycle's new collection "Hello Fall".  The wooden button is also a thrift store find -- out of a mason jar of antique buttons and the stick pins came from a recent kit from Freehand Scraps.  The corrugated leaves are from Jillibean Soup. 

What will you make?  Enter our challenge this week and you could win this awesome prize from:
Scrap Friendzy -- the Seaside Cottage Kit!!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...