Tuesday, June 26, 2012

He Loves Comics


My son Adam has loved comic books from the time he was about 6 or 7 years old.  He still loves them and has quite a collection amassed.  Now his sons share his love of comic books.  I wanted to document this picture of 10 year old Jacob lost in a graphic world of super heroes.  I used all older stash for this layout.  I almost squealed when I found the little comic book embellishment as it has Spiderman on the cover and a bunch of blank pages on which I wrote my journaling for this page.

I used this fabulous sketch from My Creative Sketches:



Thanks for checking out my blog....please sign up to be a follower if you are not already and help me get to 150 followers so I can have a giveaway -- thanks!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great page! Luv the quote! Thanx for playing at My Creative Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute page. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...